by Rex Rouis
Nothing builds your faith faster than speaking God’s Word to yourself. It is not just mindlessly saying something over and over again – this is the Word of God. It is spirit and it is life!
“Now the parable is this: The seed is the Word of God.” (Luke 8:11 NKJ)
When you meditate on the Word of God – ponder it, dwell on it, and say it to your self, you are planting it in your heart. You are personalizing the Word of God to you, and you to the Word of God. You are changed and become one with it.
“If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.” John 15:7,8 NASB
When you become one with Him through His Word, He becomes one with you. Then you can ask what ‘you will’ and it ‘will be done for you.’ This is bearing fruit, it proves you are a disciple, and it glorifies God.
“All truly wise thoughts have been thought thousands of times; But to make them truly ours we must think them over again honestly (and long enough), until they take root in our personal experience.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
These are some great Bible seeds. Say these promises to yourself and to God, and start planting a great harvest.
Faith is not blind confidence. Faith is not trying to believe. Faith comes when you know that you know that YOU KNOW something will happen. This surety can only come from someone who knows and holds the future in His hands. Only those who continue in God’s Word come to a place of this kind of knowing. Don’t give up!
- Scriptures Against Depression
- Scriptures Against Fear
- Scriptures Against Hopelessness
- Scriptures Against Laziness
- Scriptures Against Suicide
- Scriptures Against Terror
- Scriptures Against Worry
- Scriptures On Fighting the Enemy
- Scriptures On God’s Favor
- Scriptures On God’s Protection
- Scriptures On Guidance & Leading
- Scriptures On Prosperity & Finances
- Scriptures On Protection From Evil
- Scriptures To Fear Not
- Scriptures To Live a Long Life
- Scriptures To Live a Quality Life in Old Age
- Scriptures To Strengthen Your Faith
- 10 Scriptural Confessions – Bob Yandian
- Confession – Change Your Life
- Confession – Healing
- Confession – My Church
- Confession – My Ministry
- Confession – Praying for your children
- Confession – Prosperity
- Confession – Walking In Love
- Confession – Walking In Victory
- Confession – Who I am in God
“As for Me, this is My covenant with them,” says the Lord: “My Spirit which is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your offspring, nor from the mouth of your offspring’s offspring,” says the Lord, “from now and forever.” Isaiah 59:21